Anyone running a decent-sized business would know the integral role that data center services play in successful operations. Today, there are many entities offering data center services to individuals and business entities. Perhaps one of the most trusted names is NTT Communications, which is the international and long distance arm of the parent company, NTT.
NTT Communications has data centers all over the world, all of which adhere to the highest standards. These data centers are ready to serve customers 24/7, and are characterized by the following:
- Full-scale preparations for power outage and fire disaster.
- Green data center equipped with efficient cooling facilities.
- Security system installing the latest authentication methods.
- 24 ⁄ 7 operation and maintenance system
- System redundancy in power supply, air conditioning and network.
- Stable network achieved by using backbones and access lines from multiple carriers
- Quality is certified by NTT Communications Data Center standards. (NTT Com’s Data Center standards consists of about 130 items based on past operational experience of more than 10 years in the industry, and integrate the global standards including the U.S.Telecommunications Industry Association, The Uptime Institute, and ASHRAE.)
If you’re looking for data center services, you can’t go wrong with NTT Communications.